Tuesday 10 June 2008

Reading # 2

Old fragile petite lady
5 1 to 5 3 slim build knitted cardigan to waist long sleeves
floral dress – blue o white shoes
loving & kind lady you look similar too


The description means nothing to me.

she is showing me a photograph of someone here – lady is stout about late 20s middle 30s
short hair – brown colour has been dyed few times different colours


The description means nothing to me. Only know one person who dyed hair frequently - she is in her mid-50's

its like there’s been a web woven over last 3-5 years concerning your or someone close to you
being told web is starting to disintegrate things are going to start to get better - this is springtime of your life


Far too general, and means nothing to me

she is talking about a male – don’t know why maybe you r male not sure


No

I want to go to September – to the back end of September and middle of September – one is an anniversary one a birthday


Don't know of any anniversaries/ birthdays middle or end of September

September anniversary connects to one in April as well – passing in February time I know u have anniversaries of a passing in March as well

No anniversary in April, don't know of any deaths in March or February

Like a whole new world is opening for you shortly – I would say in the next 6 weeks changes come – they r good changes believe me – there is someone pregnant around you either friend or family

No friends or family could be pregnant

Name of Ted and William (must be very close ie family or people u would class as family etc)

No Ted in or close to family. William was my father's name, but he was always called either Bill or Will. It's also my brother's middle name although he is not called by it.

Being shown a white coffin (not a childs) this must ring bells in your family

No white coffins

Name of howard or howarth as a surname

Means nothing to me.

Its like you feel as if your falling but you don’t know where u are going to land in one are of your life im - being told keep your chin up as your going to land nice & softly and its going to be good


Rather meaningless as it's not specific

Also got going overseas somewhere not a holiday (longer than a holiday)– I want to connect to italy I want to connect to spain – within the family or close relationship


Means nothing to me or in my family

Also want to go to France – particularly wit you (ie person this reading is for)
Im in Bordeaux – I have an old gentleman 5foot8 to 5 foot9 served in both world wars – won medals in both wars & won the Victoria cross as well


I have holidayed in France many years ago, but none of the rest means anything to me.

I feel grandfather time – not sure if its grandfather or great uncle – I know there is a lot of love for you and I know there is an anniversary within the next 10 days (they are saying within 5days)

No great-uncle and no anniversary within the next ten days

You have some lovely surprise coming up over next few weeks
Something either you or a partner has been hoping for is about too transpire – that is good believe me it is good – stop looking over your shoulder get rid of those fears and doubts you have got (I have been told to tel you) because things are moving forward and things are looking up for you.

Too general to mean anything, and not hoping for anything in particular.

There has to be a connection with the BBC within the family or close friendship – something to do with media work as well

No - nothing to do with the BBC, or media of any sort in the family or friends

I see 3 different things going on


What three things?

There was an aunty of yours who used to have glass of tout every night as medicinal purposes (she said – she is in spirit now ) and she always stuck a red hot pocker in it before drinking – she shows me a lovely pie – old styles with leaves etc on top – and a flower/rose


No aunt who drank stout or made pies with leaves on the top.

Country life and country living is you not town living or work – watch for these changes – you wont find them they will find you I assure you – by September of this year - your life is about to turn for the better


Yes, but I've lived in the country for many years.

You have a sadness somewhere – a loss of something, a very deep loss – I have a child that has come back – I cant tell sex at mo – I feel it’s a boy child


Never had a child, and not been pregnant or had a miscarriage.

Lovely yellow flowers – and one blood red rose and one pink rose these have got to be a memory somewhere – this child loves you – this child is always around you for some reason – I don’t if you have missed something, lost something

Not had anything to do with any children at all. Often mislay things, but nothing special.

They said you are going to say no to this last bit – but will you please really thing about it and ask – on the 14th of October , 18th of October 29th & December just after boxing days of September (or within 2 days of these date -– these are all anniversaries or memories of good or bad times –

No - none of them fit

no more bad times its springtime for a long time in your life and whatever you have lost is coming home its not been lost for ever

Haven't lost anything that might come home, although I did lose a cat in 1986, which was returned after six weeks.

I will let you know if I find any of these things do happen.

No comments: