Tuesday 10 June 2008

Reading # 1

I have a lady with me 5 foot 4 to 5-5 in height quite stout in a brown tweed coat like woolen from 50s 60 hair very dark naturally wavy with curls too.

My mother was 5’3’’, but not stout. She often wore tweed. Her hair was dark naturally, wavy, and curly.

Has a wedding ring on and a mark where another ring has been – I assume the other ring could be here on the earth plane

She did wear her wedding ring, but I don’t remember there being any marks where another one had been.

Gentleman who says he is 5 foot 8 thin on top - hair combed over from side very nice gentleman guess he was bald

My grandfather was about 5’8’’, but he was not bald. Thinner hair, of course, as he got older, but he never went bald.

Uncle Bert short for Albert and an aunty Mary connected to this person (person 1) month of may month of November as special anniversaries

My grandfather’s brother was Charles Albert. But as far as I know, he was called “Charlie.” His sister was Mary. But, I never knew these people. They died decades before I was born. The anniversaries do not ring a bell.

– April as birthday January as birthday and June as a birthday

I was born in April. My niece was born in January. My sister was born in June.

All connected to nr 1

Promotion coming shortly to this person or someone close i.e. in this own house – feels good about this changes are coming

I am not being promoted. In fact, my job is being terminated at the end of the month. I do not live with anyone else.

Something happening on Wednesday of next week

I am sure lots of things happened on Wednesday. I don’t remember what.

Something happening today - change in circumstances – change in plans on wed or thur next week

Nothing out of the ordinary occurred. No change of circumstances and Wednesday/Thursday not here yet.

Seeing old mill with water wheel – not a flower mill

No relevance to me.

Seem to be engineering or metal works/mill
I know there are engineering or metal work connections – prob grandfather who was in it all his life in engineering or metal work

My other grandfather was a mechanical engineer - not the one who was 5' 8".

Got blacksmith nearby making horse shoes shire and pit ponies shoes

No relevance.

Wheel going round at mill – means things starting to move – I feel brakes are being taken off in your life things moving forward – you are moving to a higher position – I feel promotion is well overdue

I am not being promoted, but my job life is going to change very soon.

See a Removal van – most be close to you ie family

I will be moving soon, but I will only need to fill up my car in order to complete the move. I made sure that I packed lightly on my last trip away from home, so that I would not need a moving van, however small.

See young child a baby – also see little children around

I have never had children. I was close to my niece and nephews while they were growing up. However, they are all young adults now.

Watch today (though may have gone by time this gets to you )


?

Watch Friday to Sunday this week – feels good

?

Idea of making finances stretch further – making purse strings less tight

I am always thinking about finances.

The idea spoken about a month ago is coming into place shortly within weeks


?

Something going on 3 weeks ago either a situation or a person something had to be sorted – I feel it has been sorted out


?

Good news for a family member to do with health

?

Being told to say prosperity is on the way and a move is the best thing in the world because a change is better than a rest

Prosperity is always nice – I wouldn’t mind it.

No comments: