Tuesday 10 June 2008

Reading #3

I see seas calming from a rough storm – somewhere around you there has been a rough time – maybe you or someone close – not sure yet
I know calm is coming

Totally discounted….could apply to everyone if they think hard enough

I have a gentleman back in merchant sea-mans uniform I think – I feel also he must have served in royal navy or your family has connections in royal navy royal air force and the army

Nice try….but no

Thought I saw 3 brothers – now I am seeing 2 – one served in the army one served in another force

No

There is a squadron photos of RAF – as im looking at it I want to go to front row 7 people in from right hand side (someone connected to family ) want to go to left hand side come back one row to 3rd or 3rd person (member of family too)

No

Feel like im spinning – like im going round in circles about something in my life – its like I needed to make a decision –

No ( Again could apply to everyone if they think hard enough )

Something to do with may or middle of may – when this all happened or started – I am being told to tell you do not make a decision until the 17th-19th of June 9, 2008 its to do with personnel and career side of life – they are both connected in some way I am being told

No

I feel like im gong for a ramble – it look like Scotland – not sure there are hills water barren land its like hill climbing – not sure you or someone close

No…and never actually been to Scotland although if I think hard and long enough I’m sure I could find someone who has !

Its difficult as no-one is coming through properly - I could take that symbolically and say at the moment you cant see too far into your own future – and are concerned about or indecisive about things in your life – prob that’s what they r trying to put over to you but im not sure

Nice try…fumbling for something to say

3-5 weeks from today things seems to come clearer – there is a very big emotion in you from long ago – I have just pulled that out – ti was making you feel very heavy, very tired, very drained at times
watch the difference about 3 to 5 days after you get this tape

Clever trick , it makes the recipient “want “ to accept the message

within 5-8hrs of getting this tape you will get some news - good news not bad news – let me know please

No…..I’m still waiting !

No comments: