Thursday 1 November 2007

Derek Acorah's latest DVD

For the first time ever I can hardly wait for Derek Acorah's latest DVD to arrive on the shelves. According to the interview he did with Shadow Talk Radio for this year's Hallowe'en, it's virtually ready.

So why am I so eager for this DVD to arrive? Again according to Acorah, in the same interview, the mysterious footage from the Blackpool show will be on it.

For those of you who don't know, this is what reportedly happened. Reported, that is, by audience members, at the time.

While Acorah was on the stage at one of his 'psychic clairvoyant' evenings, a glass of water slid off the rather rickerty table towards the back of the stage. In the opinion of those who witnessed the 'phenomenon', it was thought the glass virtually aquaplaned on a small patch of water that had been spilt onto the table.

As time has progressed, so has the story grown. In his interview with Shadow Talk Radio, this is what Acorah had to say about it.


"I've got footage of a spirit person developing and manifesting onstage in front of 2000 people. I've got it all on camera. It was at a theatre in Blackpool. On a table on the stage I always have a jug of water and ice and a glass or two.

Suddenly this man developed, and you can hear the audience shouting "Derek! Derek! Derek!". I look, and I see him, and suddenly this light appears, like an arm from him, and one of the glasses lifts off the table, and all the people went silent, and the glass crashed down to the auditorium in front of the audience. There was a big gasp and scream.

Now, the same spirit man - the glass that had water and ice in it - that was shifted off the table and that also was thrown down into the audience. I've got that footage. I have it in my possession.

LivingTV have asked for the footage to be handed to them, but I don't want to do that. My agent has suggested, and Sam agrees with him, I will show it to the world once it has gone into the DVD. It takes so long to make it, but it's virtually ready. "


All we have to do now is to sit back and wait for this earth-shattering footage to appear on news channels all across the world. It's sure to be aired before the Fraudulent Mediums Act is superseded in April 2008 ...

... isn't it?

Emma

No comments: